- Garden View
- Private Pool
- Sea View
Located in one of the most sought after areas in the centre of Estepona, a prestigious residential area surrounded by high end villas and townhouse properties. Its popularity is attributed to its close proximity to the town, beaches and the marina.
OUTDOORS & QUALITIES
- A home built to your specifications and desires.
- A truly energy-efficient home with a guaranteed “A” rated energy certificate.
- Guaranteed thermal & acoustic insulation.
- Underfloor Aero-thermal heating and cooling system throughout.
- Security glass with solar and acoustic treatment.
- High-end finishings and materials throughout.
- Fully fitted high spec. kitchen and bathrooms.
- Private swimming pool.
- Optimum internal temperature throughout the year.
- A healthy living environment.
- Huge savings on energy bills.
- A villa with a minimum carbon foot print.
This well positioned plot and villa project will have partial sea views from ground level (shown) with open sea views expected from upper floor, above the properties pictured. As seen above as a 2 level villa, or as a 3 level villa with the addition of an underbuild. (There is also an option to add a roof terrace to either proposal, to maximise and take advantage of the views).
24 Golf Courses within a radius of less than 20km. 10 Shopping Areas. 2 Boating Marinas and Ports with 1,362 mooring places.
28kms of Coastal Pathways and blue-flag beaches. 15 Health and Fitness Centres both private and public. 2 min/450m to the Beach. 9 min/5km to Valle Romano Golf. 20 min/24kms to Puerto Banús Port. 5 min/2kms to Estepona Town.
- Property ID:DV1771
- Home Area:235 sqft
Contact an Premier Agent
We are here to help you if you have any questions or would like to talk.
Fill in your contact details below and feel free to select an agent if you have any personal preferrences in regards to their language, review etc.
For several years I travelled between the Spanish mainland and the islands for work. I love working with clients and property, and through my passion, knowledge, skills and enthusiasm, becoming a real estate broker in 2015 in the Costa del Sol was a natural progression. My goal? Finding your perfect Spanish property and ensuring the process is a wonderful experience.
If you decide to Press “Contact Agent”, you are agreeing that SMH costa del Sol professionals and team member may call or email you about your inquiry.